ช่วยสอนหน่อยค่า ไม่เข้าใจเลย งงมากๆ
2. (A) The short stories of Raymond Carver have (B) been compared with (C) that of Anton Chekhov, a Russian
writer of the (D) nineteenth century.
3. (A) Digital clocks and watches (B) have eliminated the hour-marked dial (C) because they display time as a (D)
4. (A) With the development of mass-production (B) processes and new materials, new methods (C) of
bookbinding (D) has become popular.
5. (A) Since 1940 timber companies have replanted (B) nearly one hundred (C) million acres of forest, which
they (D) manager for the future.
6. A curling iron (A) can be used (B) for curla strand of hair (C) or to (D) straighten it.
7. Most heart attacks occur when part of the heart (A) muscular dies (B) because the coronary arteries (C)