P a8e \16
TRUE / FALSE: Read the headline, True (T) or False (F).
1. Schools always taught children that there were five oceans.
2. The Southern Ocean goes around the South Pole and Antarctica.
3. National Geographic says the Southern Ocean is not a real ocean.
4. A geographer said it was important to recognise the Southern Ocean
5. The Southern Ocean can impact how children view the world.
6. The Southern Ocean can help children to learn about climate change
7. The Southern Ocean has fragile ecosystems.
8. The article says the Southern Ocean is home to polar bears.
SYNONYM MATCH: Match the following synonyms from the article.
Write the meaning of these words in Thai.
"Without a healthy environment we cannot end poverty or build prosperity.
We all have a role to play in protecting our only home: we can use less plastic, drive (e5,
Waste less food and teach each other to care." - Secretany-General, Antonio Guterres
The complaton sspsclicay Put tonetherInto