A Describe each picture, using the words in brackets.
[father, often, me,
[I, see, cross, street,
[it, important, kids,
B Fill each blank with a suitable word.
1. She was kind enough to show me around London.
) to show me around London.
2. This river is dangerous, so children should not swim in it.
→ It's dangerous (
) children to(
) in this river.
3. It seems that I left my glasses at home.
)(O) my glasses at home.
C Put the words in brackets in the correct order.
1. As I got out of the car, [someone / name /I/call/ my / heard ].
2.[ the playground /.our ceaeh/run/ made / around / us ] twice today.
3.I didn't say anything at the meeting, but, [you/be / honest /with/
to1, I disagree with you.
4. Dan [it/to/found / sleep/hard] that night.