2. (The) (building)(S1) <where(関係副詞－先行詞building) (I)(S2) (live)(V2)> does not possess(V1) much beauty(O1).
3. Is(V1) Dr. Brown(S1) (the person(C1) <to whom(関係代名詞・目的格：先行詞person) you(S2) wish)(V2) to speak(O2)>?
4. The book(S1) <which(関係代名詞・目的格：先行詞book) you(S2) are looking at(V2)> is(S1) one(C1) of Haruki Murakami’s novels.
1. She’s going to (the) (dinner) (party) <(where)(関係副詞－先行詞party) some politicians(S) also will be(V) present(C)>.
2. Is there a tourist information desk (near here <where(関係副詞－先行詞desk) we(S) can) make(V) a hotel reservation(O)>?
3. I am not in a position <where(関係副詞－先行詞position) I(S) can comment(V) (on that) (M)>.
4. We should all know that there are many cases <where(関係副詞－先行詞cases) the pen(S) is(V) mightier(C) than the sword>.
1. I want to (know) (the) (reason) <(why) (関係副詞－先行詞reason) you did it>.
2. That is (the reason <why I stayed) up till 3 a.m.>
3. ①Recently, I have put on weight, and that is <why I am going to the gym>.
②Recently, I have put on weight, and that is <the reason I am going to the gym>.