✨ ベストアンサー ✨
(5) We've (eaten what little food we had left).
(6) The (means(S1) <by which she(S2) solved(V2) the problem(O2)> remains(V1) a mystery(C1)).
(7) It is said (that there is a close relation between what we eat) and diseases.
(8) This is one of (those rare occasions when full international cooperation has been) achieved.
(9) She wasn't quite sure what to say, (which is why she didn’t say anything) at all.
(10) A crucial difference(S1) (between these two (investigations)(M) is(V1) the way(C1) <in which they(S2)) treat(V2) the data(O2)>.
(12) You(S1) are always (putting(V1) your nose(O1) (into places)(M) <where you(S2) have(V2) no business(O2)>).
※put one’s nose into … …に干渉する、…にちょっかいを出す
(14) (<Whoever(S1) wins(V1) this match(O1)>(S2) will be given(V2) the wonderful) prize.