✨ ベストアンサー ✨
(1) (Taking) (a) (walk) in the morning is good for health. ※take a walk 散歩する
(2) (One) (of) (my) (classmates) is going to change schools next week.
(3) (To) (know) is one thing, and (to) (teach) is another.
(4) I've been looking forward (to) (having) a chance (to) (talk) to you.
※kook forward to ～ing ～することを楽しみに待つ
(1) It is (important) (to) (get) enough sleep. ＜It 形式主語：to get enough sleep 真主語＞
(2) It was kind (of) (him) to (take) me all the way to the station. ＜It 形式主語：to take … station 真主語＞
(3) It is (impossible) to (know) what the future looks like. ＜It 形式主語：to know … like 真主語＞
(4) 〇 ＜It 形式主語：that(接続詞) the company … employees 真主語＞